Complete China Online Visa Application Form
The Chinese diplomatic missions in New Zealand has introduced China online visa application form since 1st August 2020.
1. Please complete your China Online Visa Application Form through the China Online Visa Application website (cova.cs.mfa.gov.cn). All applicants are required to complete the online application form, including diplomats, government officials, but excluding visa applications for Hong Kong SAR of China and Macao SAR of China.
(1) Your application will be declined or you can be refused entry permission to China if you provided inaccurate, false or misleading information.
(2) You must upload an ID photo of yourself and also it must meet the visa photo requirement (Click here to check the photo requirement). Your application will be declined if you uploaded a photo of someone else. You will have to complete the online application again and re-book for your visa submission appointment.
(3) Applicant who was born in China (including Hong Kong SAR, Macao SAR, and Taiwan Province), you must enter your name in Chinese characters, if applicable.
2. Print out Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China and Confirmation of Online Visa Application.
Once you have completed China Online Visa Application Form, you must also print all pages of Confirmation of Online Visa Application and Visa Application form of the People's Republic of China which generated automatically.
Applicant must sign at both "Applicant's Signature" on the printout of Confirmation of Online Visa Application and Visa Application form of the People's Republic of China. If someone assisted you in completing the application, the person who provided the assistance must also sign at "Signature" on the section 9 of Visa Application form of the People's Republic of China. Signatures must be a wet signature, we do not accept faxed, scanned, photocopied, and electronic signatures.